Oracle Database 12c is another leap forward in the SQL evolution from client/server to the Cloud.
Specifically designed for the Cloud, Oracle Database 12c’s new multitenant architecture makes it easy to deploy and manage database clouds, so that you can roll out Big Data and other IT projects securely, reliably and cost-effectively, without major application changes.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should consider the move today. Oracle Database 12c:
- is the ideal platform for your entry into Private, Public or Hybrid Cloud
- enables creation of multiple plug-able databases and achievement of effective database consolidation to optimise Cloud deployment
- simplifies the provisioning and/or cloning of new databases
- is easier and more efficient for database administration, focusing effort on improvement and innovation rather than repetition
- provides added features of data isolation and enhanced security you need from Cloud computing
- delivers significant enhancements for better compression, storage management, security and high availability
- ensures continued Oracle Premier Support, which also includes security patches, bug fixes and problem investigation.
Oracle's in-depth whitepaper on Oracle Database 12c provides a wealth of information on the only database designed with the Cloud in mind.
Download the full whitepaper here and contact us on 03 9861 6000 for a freee consultation on how you can successfully upgrade.