Park Lane manages your enterprise database, toolset and application environments such that these achieve the highest level of performance and availability for the business in accordance with agreed service levels.
We are proud of our proven track record of managing enterprise application environments be these for the Oracle e-Business Applications Suite, or other in-house developed or Third Party applications.
Our managed service is a combination of:
- Reactive support - managing events as these occur so as to reduce their impact on service quality, driven by automatic alerting that is based on critical system metrics,
- Proactive support – to reduce the likelihood of events occurring and to implement enhancements that provide cost-effective improvements to service quality.
The services that may be provided include monitoring and management of:
- Incidents and problems
- User access
- Data security
- Backup and recovery
- Patches, releases and versions
- Policies and procedures
Through our consulting and project services we help you by advising on and implementing environment enhancements.
We support a wide range of platforms including:
- WebLogic or IAS
- Oracle, Microsoft SQL or Open Source databases
- Linux, Unix or Windows Server
- Oracle VM, HyperV or VMWare
- Sun, x86 and SPARC
- Oracle Engineered systems, eg Exadata.
To meet your requirements and budget, we tailor this service to be provided:
- Fully outsourced, partially outsourced or as required
- Full time, periodically, (eg monthly, quarterly) or on-demand
- During business hours or 24 x 7
- Remotely, on-site or a combination of both
- For all or part of your applications environment.
Park Lane uses its Project, Activities and Issues Register (PAIR) product to manage the provision of all managed services, in accordance with Industry Best Practice and Standards, eg ITIL. We integrate with your support system to automate the initiation of events. Your team has access to this system enabling you and us to maintain proactive communications at all times with visibility of:
- An up-to-date status of current events
- Information and material associated with an event
- Response times to each event
- Full event history.